news Dutch

Education is a privilege and gift for life. Help us provide the gift of education to our children.

Geschreven door Kira Kay op . Gepost in News - Dutch

Over the past 17 years being involved with children and education here in Nepal I have come to deeply appreciate the value of educating children. Not only can it transform the life of the individual but it also has an impact on their whole family and wider community. Ultimately having a positive effect on the entire country as engineers, doctors, teachers, dentists and innovators emerge.

I have personally helped several children through school sponsorship and higher college/university education – the resulting responsible young adults are now working and giving back to their communities. This uplifts my heart and deepens my understanding that giving children the gift of education does make a positive difference and it is a gift that keeps on giving.
Now as the number of children I have been helping the past years has been increasing and as some are now entering into higher level of studies I need help with extra funds to ensure their education options. If you would like to be part of helping a child fulfill their potential and dreams then please message me or make a contribution/donation as below.
If you have knowledge of organisations/foundations that maybe able to help please pass this request onwards or be in touch with me directly - thank you!
I founded “HandswithHands” into a charity, as I know it takes many hands working together to build better futures for all of us!

Account name: Hands with Hands e.V.
Bank: GLS Gemeinschaftsbank eG
( address: Christstraße 9, 44789 Bochum, Germany)
IBAN: DE46 4306 0967 1135 8729 00
BIC: GENODEM1GLS
Tax receipts for EU are possible just include your name & address
PayPal is also possible for donations: "send" funds to kira@handswithhands.com